2013 Conference Form & Documents
- 2013 Joint Conference Advance Registration Form
- Pre-Conference Class (Learning to Drive Safely)
- Pre-Conference Class (Advanced Truck Company Operations)
- Chaplain Class Registration Form (2 Day Class)
- Pre-Conference Class ISO Update (8 Hour Version)
- Pre-Conference Class ISO Update (4 Hour Version)
- Pre-Conference Class (NFPA Fire Sprinkler Initiative)
- Pre-Conference Class (Learning to Move Water)
- 2013 Competition Registration Form
- 2013 Competition Rules
The Conference Advance Registration Form AND ALL ONLINE FORMS (where payment information is entered) are Secure (SSL) Encrypted for your privacy and protection.
The Georgia State Firefighters Association (GSFA) provides recognition opportunities for outstanding firefighters through its award program. Since 1972, GSFA has recognized firefighters through its annual recognition program which includes the following four awards:
Award Recipients will be recognized at the 2013 Fire Service Conference in Albany, Georgia during an awards banquet on Saturday, September 14 2013. Award recipients will also be recognized at the Firefighters Recognition Day ceremonies held at the State Capitol on Tuesday, February 4, 2014.
**ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN JUNE 14, 2013.
Completed nomination forms can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by mail at the following address:
Georgia State Firefighters Association
GSFA Awards Program
50 Hurt Plaza, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30303
**Should you have any questions regarding the GSFA Awards Program, please contact Kathleen Bowen at 770.914.7774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.