The Georgia State Firefighters Association (GSFA), founded in 1952, is the largest and oldest fire service organization in the State of Georgia. GSFA provides members with an active network and resources for information, communication, and representation on a state and national level.
Any firefighter, from recruit to chief officer, can be a member of the organization. Dues are $25 per member per year, and membership expires one year from the date of issue.
GSFA Sustaining Members
- Albany Technical College
- American Safety & Fire House
- Bennett Fire Products Company, Inc.
- Emergency Services 24 Inc.
- Ferrara Fire Apparatus, Inc.
- Fire Facilities
- Municipal Equipment Company
- Precision Planning, Inc.
- Rush Truck Center
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Equipment
- Williams Fire Apparatus
The organization is governed by a 7-member Board of Directors that is elected at the annual conference, and managed by a Chief Executive Officer who reports to the Board.
The Office of the Georgia State Firefighters Association is located at:
50 Hurt Plaza, SE, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30303
Office hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday.
Photos on flickr
Follow us on twitter
- Possible Scam Alert! Please note that the the GA State Firefighters Association (GSFA) does not conduct phone solicitations for donations. 6 days ago
- GA Firefighters’ Pension Fund Notice: Volunteer & Part-time Affidavits are due by Mon February 16th. Details: http://t.co/JMnbOGl0UH 6 days ago
- GSFA January eNews has been released: http://t.co/7GnDoWjdoH 1 week ago