The Georgia State Firefighters Association (GSFA), founded in 1952, is the largest and oldest fire service organization in the State of Georgia. GSFA provides members with an active network and resources for information, communication, and representation on a state and national level.
Any firefighter, from recruit to chief officer, can be a member of the organization. Dues are $25 per member per year, and membership expires one year from the date of issue.
GSFA Sustaining Members
- Albany Technical College
- American Safety & Fire House
- Bennett Fire Products Company, Inc.
- East Georgia State College
- Emergency Services 24 Inc.
- Ferrara Fire Apparatus, Inc.
- Fire Facilities
- High Tech Rescue, Inc
- Municipal Equipment Company
- Precision Planning, Inc.
- Rush Truck Center
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Equipment
- Williams Fire Apparatus
The organization is governed by a 7-member Board of Directors that is elected at the annual conference, and managed by a Chief Executive Officer who reports to the Board.
The Office of the Georgia State Firefighters Association is located at:
191 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30303
Office hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday.
Photos on flickr
Latest News From GSFA
Follow us on twitter
- Fire Equipment Show - one month from today! Register by Feb. 28 to receive a free t-shirt! https://t.co/jOQw4gYlZ7 https://t.co/O5UIRKSIsD 3 days ago
- HB 146 to be discussed NEXT Wednesday - Feb. 22 - Ppease note date change! https://t.co/FEsSTpRv6B https://t.co/CUrZtlCVhQ 6 days ago
- Legislative News: Firefighter Cancer Bill & Pension Fund Legislation Moving Ahead https://t.co/StHwvvAuNe https://t.co/DcpRjUmAdZ 7 days ago